Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Gratitude

I had a great birthday and mother's day weekend. I got to drive in beautiful places, which I like, and see and hear from people I love. I felt very loved and acknowledged this year.  For that I am grateful. Birthday’s are always a chance for me to reflect,  assessing my life’s intentions and goals.  Are my values and my life’s actions lined up? Am I doing what I intend? How do I want my life to be now? I’m entering into my sixth decade, which has with it the knowledge that I don’t have unlimited amounts of time left. I’m more reminded than ever that time and the people in my life are precious, and what I value.  This year I gave myself the gift of being with family and friends, giving and receiving love from my children, funding my art, and showing my photography in two public places, and always the gift of being married to Sam.  I am thankful. 


No comments:

Post a Comment