Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Whats the Promise?

I was e chatting with my sister Jo this morning about keeping the faith in the joy of our lives when we often can’t see or control the means for the outcome. We said that often we forget that despite or maybe because of conflicts, our lives always seem to work out. When I ask her for ideas of what to write about this morning, she said write “ that you are happy to be alive and enjoying life!” What a great idea, because in fact, that’s true. I continue to actually see the end of the rainbow, it is not illusive. When I see it, it is not the traditional pot of gold, but the promise that the gold is the gold of my intention and creation. True, I am creating my life often times in the middle of chaos, confusion and fear, but I believe in the promise that things will work out even if I don’t know how. In that I have faith. I am happy to be alive and I do enjoy my life! Thanks for the reminder Jo. Oh, and happy birthday to your first born, how lucky you are to have him in your life, as I am for mine!   Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment