Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Beginning

This is my first experience with a blog, but one I'm looking forward to. I am getting my inspiration from my sister-in-law Nancy, (Hi Nancy) and my friend Christy (claritytobusiness.com) who both have interesting and informative blogs. In Christy's blog on February 19th entitled, "Introvert and Extrovert and Social Networking" she suggests to us "introverted feeling types" to create a facebook, and a blog. I have a facebook, so this is my next venture. I want to be able to share my photographs, thoughts and feelings in this space. 
I just got back from a trip to LA to visit my son for his birthday. One day we went to the Getty Museum to see the Carleton Watkins photography exhibit, Dialogue Among Giants. This is a photograph I took while I was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment