Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Winter in the North State

I have had a lapse of a season or two since the last time I blogged. The new year is always a good time for endings and beginnings so it gives me an opportunity to start again. Since my summer project of photographing pioneer cemeteries and grave sites throughout Northern California, I have traveled to Seattle and seen the birth of my first grandaughter, been selected to exhibit 2 photographs in the Snow Geese Festival at the end of the month, and enjoyed visiting with my whole family over the holidays. I'm inspired now to show my vision of the beauty I see in the North State in this season. Happy New Year.

2 comments:

  1. hooray for today and your resumed blog!!!! I think of you a lot and am excited to hear of your selection to exhibit in the Snow Geese Festival. Look forward to details and more posts *:)

    ReplyDelete